British Columbia is the most ethnically diverse province in Canada. Just over 30 percent of British Columbians immigrated to B.C. In order for organizations to stay competitive today, understanding the diverse and intersectional needs of employees is crucial today.
Relevant External Resources
- Understanding Intersectionality: What is it?
- Understanding Intersectionality is Critical to Advancing Educational Equity for all
- Questions Students may ask to Assess Your Organizations Commitment to DEI
- A Recruiters Toolkit for Inclusion via RBC
- Employer Video Series: Hiring Skilled Immigrants