RECOGNIZING INDUSTRY COMMITMENT
This Award recognizes those ACE-WIL industry partners that have demonstrated a strong commitment to co-operative education or work integrated learning, through the support and hiring of co-op/WIL students and/or have shown a high level of overall support of our association through specific partnerships.
Using the form below, any ACE-WIL member in good standing may nominate an industry partner for this recognition. The nominated industry partners are reviewed and considered by the ACE-WIL Awards Committee based on their contributions within the past calendar year (2022), including:
- Significant involvement with or outstanding contributions to projects or initiatives that benefit Co-op/WIL provincially (i.e., research, sponsorship, advisory committee participation, etc.)
- Hired and engaged with Co-op/WIL students in 2022 and provided them with high-quality learning opportunities
- Provided student (s)with a designated mentor, additional training opportunities, professional development and critical work-place challenges
- Created additional value by allowing student to expand their original job description to match their career goals or professional interests
- Allowed students to attend decision-making meetings or become involved in challenging projects or assignments beyond the scope of the original job posting
- Provided an above-average opportunity for the student to gain skills, experiences and leadership that would surpass a typical Co-op/WIL opportunity
- Attended or supported on-campus events, including career fairs, information sessions, interview clinics, networking events, poster or debriefing sessions, etc.
One (1) complete PDF electronic nomination package must be RECEIVED by 9:00am, Monday MARCH 13th, 2023 via confidential email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Industry Partner of the Year will be recognized at the ACE-WIL Annual General Meeting.