The Nursing Baccalaureate program is a practice-based curriculum. Learning experiences take place in the classroom, community, laboratory, and in clinical settings promoting integration of theoretical knowledge into practice. Students will have the opportunity to learn from expert practitioners.
The program is offered in collaboration with partner institutions and is available at three sites: Prince George, Quesnel and Terrace.
Years 1 and 2:
- College of New Caledonia (CNC) Prince George
- College of New Caledonia (CNC) Quesnel
- Coast Mountain College (CMNT) Terrace
Years 3 and 4:
- University of Northern BC (UNBC) Prince George
- University of Northern BC (UNBC) Quesnel
- University of Northern BC (UNBC) Terrace
Graduates receive a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BScN) degree granted by UNBC. Graduates qualify to write the National Council Licensure Exam (NCLEX-RN) and to register with British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives (BCCNM).
Many students are available for work experience, clinical placements or for hire at the end of a semester following final exams, especially in the spring. So be sure to connect with us in the fall or January/February with postings. Please use the links below if you have any questions about the Nursing program.