The UBC Kinesiology Co-op Program is an opportunity to build on your present success in academics and prepare you for transition to the workplace in an environment focused on learning and support. The Co-op Program will provide training and coaching before, during, and after your work terms to ensure you are not only getting work experience but also building understanding about workplace culture and transferable skills.
Each work term is a full-time paid position that will provide you with experience and skills to help bridge the gap between school and work.
Kinesiology Co-op work terms are available in the following areas:
- Fitness Instruction and Coaching
- Health and Wellness Education
- High Performance and Personal Training
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Research, Analysis, and Policy
- Sport Development, Marketing, and Administration
Find out more about the UBC Kinesiology Co-op.