The Culinary Management diploma is developed for today’s aspiring contemporary chef looking to gain his or her culinary, management and/or entrepreneur skills.
- Professional Cook Levels 1 & 2*
- Management Communications
- Computer Applications
- Food and beverage cost controls
- Food service management
- Human Resource Management
- Organizational Leadership
- Mixology and Oenology
* Professional Cook Levels 1 & 2 are part of the ITA (Industry Trades Association) credential and can be used towards gaining a Red Seal certification.