The co-op program is open for Bachelor of Arts (BA) students in all majors. BA Co-op students have been employed in the following types of roles:
- Assistant Gallery Curator
- Community Inclusion Worker
- Education Counselor
- Festival Production Assistant
- Field Operations Program Coordinator
- Gallery Coordinator
- Geographical Information System Specialist
- Museum Research Assistant
- Visitor Information Counselor
Students must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.67 and have completed 48 credits before beginning their first work term. Students that complete three work terms (four months each) will achieve a co-op designation on their transcript.
Learn more about co-op programs at TRU.