Remote work, safety protocols and virtual recruiting are now part of our post-COVID reality. That’s why ACE-WIL has created a COVID-19 toolkit with tips and strategies for workplaces as they look to recruit, onboard and work with work-integrated learning (WIL) students.
The Toolkit contains six tipsheets for workplaces, covering:
- how to #GetWILPowered by engaging a WIL student, including funding options
- recruiting and onboarding students remotely
- managing WIL students who work remotely
- bringing WIL students safely into the workplace
As well, there are two tipsheets to share with students:
- Tips for WIL students: working remotely
- Tips for WIL students: getting work done
Engaging the best student talent will drive innovation and productivity during the challenging economic context of COVID-19. WIL practitioners at our 25 post-secondary institutions in BC and Yukon are ready to help you get started. Contact them through our Post an Opportunity portal here on our website.